[NAGDU] Iris Cyst

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 21:56:07 UTC 2019

My dog did not have a cyst, but she had a sore on her eye.  She was able to
work pretty well with it.  We also saw an animal ophthalmologist.  He
actually ended up slightly sedating her and scraping the eye.  We then had
drops.  I had help with the drops and the ointment medication.  I think
putting drops in dog's eyes when you are totally blind is EXTREMELY
difficult, as you are not supposed to touch the bottle to their eye or their
skin.  I was so glad I had help.  It took a little while to get her over the
lesion, but as I said, she was still able to work.  Let us know how it is
going.

Sherri