[NAGDU] gloves

Mary Metzger mmetzger1 at nycap.rr.com
Sun Oct 20 02:16:08 UTC 2019

I have not found any gloves that are both warm and thin enough to use while
working with a guide dog in winter.  Mittens are warm, but I miss being able
to use my fingers.  Therefore, I too use fingerless gloves, which are like
mittens but can be easily flipped back from the fingers if necessary.

Qvc carries several brands of fingerless gloves.  L. L. Bean may also carry
them.

Mary Beth Metzger