[NAGDU] to sign or not to sign that's the question

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 17:48:42 UTC 2019

I am another who would not sign the contract. Everything on there talks about pets. And, even uses the word PET. Your guide dog is definitely not a pet. And, it’s flat out illegal for them to force you to sign such a form.
However, i wonder why your neighbors even brought this up to management in the first place? I am assuming that your guide is quiet, well-behaved, and, you pick up after him.
I know that, if a service dog is out of control, untrained or otherwise causing a disturbance, the handler can be asked to remove the dog from the business. I am not sure of the laws in regards to this for apartments.
Good luck.

Vivianna

Sent from my iPhone