[NAGDU] Problem with Apartment Management

Jordan Gallacher jordangandoliver at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 00:59:23 UTC 2019

Okay, here we go again with Apartment Management problems.  For some reason,
my apartment management is trying to tell my girlfriend she cannot move in
with me because she has a guide dog,and they only allow one pet per
apartment.  Well, since my dog is a guide dog, and her dog is aguide dog,
this should not be a problem, and I have already discussed this with them
once and made it clear that my dog is a guide dog and so is hers.

Jordan