[NAGDU] Fwd: [COAGDU] COAGDU Call, COAGDU Call

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Feb 14 17:22:20 UTC 2020

Hello, passing this along for those who are interested in joining our Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users family this upcoming Sunday.

Thanks.

Raul A. Gallegos
Vice President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter

rgallegos at nagdu.org  -  (832) 554-7285

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." - Kenneth Jernigan