[NAGDU] guide dog matching process

Rox Homstad pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 17:36:03 UTC 2020

Hi Charlene,
Actually my experience was the same as yours. My first dog-- from GDB-- was a lab and was insane. She broke away from me and treed a squirrel-- across a busy road-- our first week home together. It took so much work to get her to a point where she was trustworthy, then she died of cancer when she was 3.

Rox'E and the Kitchen Bitches
Soleil, Rowan, Phoenix
pawpower4me at gmail.com