[NAGDU] Home alone and aging

Charlene Ota caota4 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 18:51:12 UTC 2020

I tried putting the relieving belt on Irish in the house but he wasn't
comfortable. He had a really big fatty tumor  that may have interfered or
made it uncomfortable to have it on when he was in the house lying down.

You put it so well, though, Tracy, the dogs have given us so much. I really
wanted to do the best I could for my boy and make the best decisions that I
could for all of us.

Charlene