[NAGDU] Crates, was RE: FW: [New post] A Typical Morning at The Seeing Eye

cindyray at gmail.com cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 18:29:27 UTC 2020

Hi, Danielle,
We explored with the vet the possibility of a slight calming agent. We may try it. By the time we get him out to go outside, he most definitely needs to relieve, so that is possible. We think the main thing is separation anxiety. We leave him as seldom as is possible, especially for rather long periods of time. I played the radio last night to see if he wo would be good with that. It probably did not help. It still might make a little difference. I agree about the tie down as I think on it. He is still willing to go in if you  just tell him to and does not resist it.
Cindy Lou
cindyray at gmail.com