[NAGDU] Just arrived back from Long Beach and

Jordan Gallacher jordangandoliver at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 23:23:49 UTC 2020

I was in Long Beach for a few days last week,and Oliver surprised me at how
well he did.  If you recall a previous post about him being completely
freaked out by fireworks, that did not bother him at all.  They were a bit
closer as well, and he did not care one bit.  The fun began when using light
rail because around where I currently live, we do not have that.  He picked
up the idea real quick, and had no problems.  I was fully expecting to find
something that we would have had to big time work on, and we had not a whole
lot to work on.

Jordan