[NAGDU] Pilot Dogs

Joseph Weaver josephwweaver at icloud.com
Sat Jan 11 20:13:26 UTC 2020

When I was at pilot we were downtown and got plenty of planned traffic check.  Moose stoped and pulled me out of the way of a tractor trailer truck that ran the red light saved my life.   Who needs fake checks when you have tons of real ones.  I was also told by a member of TSA when flying to Orlando for a comfererence  that my Pilot Dog Moose  was one the most well behaved guide she had saw in her 10 years at her post.

Sent from my iPad