[NAGDU] Pilot Dogs

Rox Homstad pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 22:39:18 UTC 2020

Hi,
Guide dog programs are like any other kinds of business. Folks will have positive and negative experiences both.  I am an owner trainer so I can't really speak to attending the various programs but honestly some of the most well behaved guide dogs I've seen come from pilot.
But as Sean said, its the handler really, does the person keep up with the training? Do they establish good boundaries with the dog?
If I ever decided to to back to a program I'd look very seriously at Pilot myself.
Good luck.

Rox'E and the Kitchen Bitches
Soleil, Rowan, Phoenix
pawpower4me at gmail.com