[NAGDU] Pilot Dogs

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Sun Jan 12 04:48:41 UTC 2020

I have a dog from pilot, where I would love to get one more.
A golden, a small golden, and a male.
This black lab is a sweety, where friendlyness is over the top.
I have to ask folks not to look at her, she melts, and then forgets her job.
It took her several years to show me I was going to be ok.
Of course I would like me to when I get fed loll.
Jimping on people, we have to keep working on that as well.
She knows jumping on me slows down the wheels of progress.
Wishing you the best.