[NAGDU] Guide Dogs and Office Jobs

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 16:16:40 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Yes, free running can be a great thing.  I live in an apartment and
don't have the space for him.  I don't feel safe taking him to a dog
park either.  He and I have lived in apartments for all of the 5 and a
half years we've been together.

Over Christmas I collected a bunch of old toys from my previous home,
and although he enjoys playing with them, he does not play with me
very much.  I am working on it with him though.  This is one more
thing I'm trying, though I could do more to play with him.

Thank you!

Julie