[NAGDU] Airline seat designations

Melissa Allman MAllman at seeingeye.org
Fri Jan 17 14:19:40 UTC 2020

I think it depends on the size of your dog and how much leg room you need. I was recently ok in an economy seat on a 6 hour flight but I'm 5/4 (if I stand tall) and my dog is 48 pounds. Some dogs also curl really really well even if they're big. That said, I'd say if you have the option of upgrading just for you and your dog's comfort then why not do it. It might just come down to whether you absolutely have to deal with the economy seat or if you have other options.