[NAGDU] Airline seat designations

David david at bakerinet.com
Fri Jan 17 16:15:06 UTC 2020

Sometimes the airline's disability desk can advise you on seats. Delta
will put you in Comfort Plus at no additional cost if you deal with
their disability desk. I find that booking by telephone with them after
I have done my research works well and there is no additional telephone
booking charge. I have found them to be very helpful. We need extra time
for connections because Claire refuses to use the indoor "parks" and
they work with us to get solid break time between connections.

*David in Clearwater, FL*
*david at bakerinet.com*
*
*