[NAGDU] Notice of Proposed Rule-Making regarding service animals on airplanes

cindyray at gmail.com cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 02:54:20 UTC 2020

Mike, for the benefit of those who aren't as familiar as youconcerning
finding the information we are to look at, please send the text of the
Notice of Rules Making. This link did not seem to go there, or at least I
personally need more information. When I clicked on it, it said Notice of
Rules making, but all that was there was a search form. I will look again,
but it would be helpful if you sent it.

Cindy Lou Ray, Moderator
cindyray at gmail.com