[NAGDU] Notice of Proposed Rule-Making regarding service animals on airplanes

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 04:09:45 UTC 2020

Hello cindy, I was able to download the PDF of the nprm. Can I send it as
an attachment to this list? Also, it looks like over 600 comments were
submitted thus far. There are links on the site to tweet or post on social
media. I've only read a few paragraphs, but the two things that stand out
so far to me are that the DOT wants to classify emotional support animals
as pets and that anyone with a disability must complete a form attesting to
the good health of their dogs. I thought we were successful in stopping
this practice with the airlines.

--
Elizabeth Campbell