[NAGDU] hands free leashes

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Sat Jan 25 03:40:09 UTC 2020

Original I have the leash that goes over the head on the rite shoulder.
I started using it when if I dropped the leash she would run.
This way she can't run any more.
She always wanted to go across the street to greet a neighbors dog.
now when I was at school, I asked if I could use it, and they said no.
I undrstood, if the dog jerks she could tip you over.
I also use the gentle leader, reason, when she is on leash, jerking
seems to be her thing.
So this way I have better control.
Hope this helps.
message: