[NAGDU] Commenting on the NPRM

rbacchus228 at gmail.com rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 15:38:09 UTC 2020

Hi Tracy thanks for your message. Go to regulations dot gov. Cleack on the link that says Justice Department Seeks Comments on Proposed Regulations for passengers with Sevice Animals. This link will take you to a place where you can add your comment. Your comment must be submitted along with your name and other personal information.

Roanna Bacchus