[NAGDU] Issue with Autoship on Chewy iPhone app

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 11:50:29 UTC 2020

Hi Julie,
Thank you for sharing your experience as well. I am sorry that this is happening to you too. For those of us who have experienced this, it may be worth each of us reaching out to them, as I am thinking that the more people who say something maybe the faster they will be able to fix it since it will not be such an isolated event.

Sent from my iPhone