[NAGDU] Masks and orientation

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Fri Jun 26 03:28:27 UTC 2020

Yes,
I always felt that in and beside your eyes and cheek bones is another
way to tell when you are coming upon or near an object.
When this is covered, all you have is your ears.
When the mask is off, you can travel with more confidence.
Plus you get so warm with the mask on it maters.
I am getting a mask where the nose is has a metal peace you can fit to
your nose.
Pushing down on both sides.
It has a filter where there are small holes so you can breathe better.
This comes from amazon.
I am waiting for the information, then I will order me one.
Dar Original message: