[NAGDU] Dog bed on sale at BlindMice Megamall

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Mar 1 14:19:40 UTC 2020

Danielle was asking about dog beds, before she headed out to GEB.  I
couldn't find the one I had, but this one on sale at the BlindMice Megamall
sounds nice.

Orthopedic Memory Foam Pet Beds with Bolster - Save 40% on all sizes!
Featuring triple foam construction, the Memory Foam Pet Bed with Bolster is
designed with comfort in mind. A 3-inch thick layer of orthopedic memory
foam offers support for your pet's weight while the 1-inch egg crate style
memory foam distributes their weight evenly to limit pressure points.
Additionally, a 1-inch cooling gel memory foam keeps them cool and
comfortable. This attractive, neutral pet bed also includes a shredded
memory foam bolster for your dog to rest their head on. Spot clean or wash
easily with our featured L-shaped wraparound zipper for easy removal.

** Orthopedic Memory Foam Pet Bed with Bolster - Medium Now $ 59.99

Item#: 80-04
Dimensions: 17.75 Inches x 25.5 Inches x 9 Inches

<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=%092752112%09
> %09http:/tmgimagescdn.blob.core.windows.net/website/2014/m/80-04.jpgRead
More / Order Orthopedic Memory Foam Pet Bed with Bolster - Medium ; Now $
59.99 Here

** Orthopedic Memory Foam Pet Bed With Bolster - Large Now $ 83.99

Item#: 80-04-S
Dimensions:Length: 25.5 inchesWidth: 35.5 inchesHeight: 9 inches

<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=%092752118%09
> %09http:/tmgimagescdn.blob.core.windows.net/website/2014/m/80-04.jpgRead
More / Order Orthopedic Memory Foam Pet Bed With Bolster - Large ; Now $
83.99 Here

Tracy