[NAGDU] I'm a Big Baby

Charlene Ota caota4 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 00:34:30 UTC 2020

Oh my, Cindy, you're not a big baby at all!!! It's the hardest thing to know
when to do what when our dogs are getting old and going through the aging
process. Some things seem just fine, others not so good! I'd definitely pay
a visit to your vet, especially if the vet is someone you trust and explain
what is going on. Granted, most likely the vet won't tell you what to do but
they should give you the information you need to make your decision and they
will be supportive as you make that decision. One of the issues that pushed
me over the edge with Irish was that he was having trouble pooping outside
and he'd poop in the house and I knew it wasn't a behavioral thing, you know
your dog and you can tell by their reactions that they don't mean to do it,
their bodies are just wearing out and they're starting to have trouble. When
Irish would lay and do that short panting, I had come to know that was when
he was hurting and the medication I had for him just didn't seem to help
much anymore and he was having a harder time even getting up. I'd go see the
vet and see if Fisher needs anything or see what's going on with him. Then
you can make an informed decision. Just writing this I get choked up
thinking about my boy! Let us know what happens, I know we all care very
much and are with you!

Charlene