[NAGDU] I'm a Big Baby

sunshine halogirl817 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 14:54:27 UTC 2020

Hi, Cindy!

I must have missed some messages. I didn’t realize that there seemed to be medical problems with Fisher! I am so sorry to hear this news and I hope that you will take Fisher to the vet just to be sure that there isn’t any serious problem. It is always difficult when our dogs don’t feel well. In the past, I would think to myself, “I’ll wait and see what happens.“ I just give it a short time and if things don’t improve then I take my dogs to the That right away. I am sure that you probably do the very same thing. You are very attentive with your dogs and also very concerned. Please keep us posted.

Sunshine

Sent from my iPhone XR