[NAGDU] The 2 pick of the litter movies

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 00:58:37 UTC 2020

Hi all! I suppose I have been living under a rock, but I have just barely been watching the two pick of the litter movies. I finish the one on Disney plus. I enjoyed it. I was particularly grateful for the audio description. Now I am watching the one on Hulu. I think it it is actually easier to follow. It works with just one litter of puppies and tells the story of what happened to them. However, I can’t get it in audio description. I am using an Apple TV, the latest version, and my accessibility settings are set for audio description.  I feel disappointed and frustrated  that a  documentary about guide dogs for blind people is not fully accessible to a blind audience. If anyone has any information on how to access this  documentary in an accessible format, pleas pass it on.
Tara
Sent from my iPhone