[NAGDU] Status of Guide Dog Schools

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Sun Mar 22 18:53:17 UTC 2020

Hi, all.

This talk about GDB makes me wonder what the schools are doing now.?? I
know GDF and Seeing Eye have postponed classes, but what about those who
were in class at the time the Coronavirus restrictions went into effect?

I know GDA canceld the public portion of their March 21 graduation, but
I don't know if they let people go home with their dogs or not.?? At GDA,
the graduation is pretty much the end of their program and the last week
is just review and reinforcement..?? There's nothing on their web site
since the March 12 public statement.

What about the other schools??? Leader, GDD, Southeastern, Freedom?

Not everyone is on Facebook and Twitter, and not all of the schools have
dedicated listserves or are updating their web sites regularly.

Can anyone comment on what's going on or point us to some information?

Lisa

--
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com