[NAGDU] My response to your messages

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 21:43:25 UTC 2021

Dear David,
You need to stop harassing me. I will not go through E-mails to analyze  what you said, nor will I play word games with you or argue with you. We need to move on from this, and if I’ve made mistakes, or if you have, maybe we will learn from them. You and I are about the same age, so we need to be wise older adults and figure out another way through this rather than acting as if we were immature kids.
Thank you.
Cindy