[NAGDU] difficulty with completing form for traveling with my guide dog

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 16:13:56 UTC 2021

Good morning all, After contacting American Airlines, I got a response back
stating that the vendor assured the company that the form is accessible on
the web site. I advised that I could not complete it properly, even
with sighted assistance. I then received another email with a link to the
accessible DOT form. I completed it and submitted the form with no
difficulty. I now have my service animal ID from American which means I
don't have to complete forms each time I travel. The airlines may not ask
us for the forms, but I would rather have the documentation just in case.

--
Elizabeth Campbell