[NAGDU] intro

richardfiorello716 at gmail.com richardfiorello716 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 19:24:25 UTC 2021

Hello;

Since I'm very new to this list I thought a brief intro might be in order.
I am currently working dog number five.  Four were from geb and one from
seeing eye or tse.  I currently am working a seven year old black lab who I
am quite happy with.  I retired again when covid started so we aren't
getting as much activity as I would like.  My dog I must confess is very
happy to curl up next to the heat.

I enjoyed the phone call concerning choosing a school but sadly I think
there is a lot of luck in the mix as well as whether you have seen good or
bad dogs from that particular facility.

Richard