[NAGDU] doggy repo

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 16:38:21 UTC 2021

Thanks for saying this Mike. I agree wholeheartedly. Regardless of the
backstory, the circumstances are pretty horrible, and there is certainly
reason to believe the lady is 100% truthful given past incidents with
schools. I admit that I was skeptical of this issue when I joined the
organization but I do personally know of folks who have had their dogs
taken from them without good reason, without an appeals process or even a
chance for the handler to defend themselves.

I hope that NAGDU steps up and supports this lady and takes a stand against
this issue generally. As a member of the organization I am happy to support
in any way I can.

- Mike