[NAGDU] Issues with Southeastern

Rox Homstad pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 06:41:22 UTC 2021

Good evening, y'all,
I've been reading this thread and here's my thoughts for what they're worth.
Firstly This shouldn't be a Raul vs Marrion or Marrion vs. the board of NAGDU thing. The real victim here is Rev. Blake and I think it's important to keep that centered in this discussion.
. I do have some questions for the board if they would be kind enough to answer them I think it might be helpful.
A. What concrete steps can folks take to help Rev. Blake
B. How long is the NAGDU board willing to wait for Southeastern to answer their questions/have a dialogue with them about these issues?

I can't imagine the grief and trauma this woman is going through and I'd be happy to do whatever I can do to help the situation.

Rox'E and the Kitchen Bitches
Soleil, Rowan, Phoenix
pawpower4me at gmail.com