[NAGDU] Dogs and TV

rainshadow rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Sat May 8 00:09:23 UTC 2021

hello all:

my standard poodle Gonzo reacts to all dogs, horses, drawings of said animals and even evil people in shows.  my last poodle, bogart, couldn't care a darn about the TV.  let's just say watching westerns with gonzo can be very trying. a few times I've just moved him for a  time out in the bedroom. :)

Gary and avid TV watcher, Gonzo!