[New-hampshire-students] IMPORTANT, Please read:Fwd: Public Forums for Input to the FY 2017-19 State Plan for Independent Living

Andrew Harmon andrewjharmon at gmail.com
Thu May 19 17:07:10 UTC 2016

Hello all
Please find below info about upcoming meetings for the SILC
(State-wide Independent Livingt Council). They are seeking public
input about the State Plan for Independent Living, which directs the
focus fo the SILC for the next coming 3 years. Any information you can
provide would be deeply appreciated, and if you can think of anyone
you know who might be interested in attending one of these meetings,
please pass the information along to them.

Have a great day and I hope you are all doing well!

Sincerely

Andrew Harmon