[NFB-Announce] Thursday's Zoom call

D. Curtis Willoughby ka0vba at dimcom.net
Wed Jul 1 16:28:14 UTC 2020

Hello, NFB Computer Science Division members and others:

I am continuing my series of Zoom meetings on linux and unix.
The next session will be on Thursday, July second at 09:00 A.M.  mountain time.

I will begin with the computer aspects of our walk through our
memories with my guest an friend,
Bob Ray from Iowa.  This will necessarily go right into computer
access right from the IBM 1401.

Here is the Zoom info, and I hope to hear a bunch of you there.

Anyone is welcome, but I do not know how to address this
invite to "anyone" so I will address it to just a small
portion of "anyone".

There will only be room for 100 participants in each session,
though we may be able to get a host to manage a second and
possibly a third session on days when we need it.

D Curtis Willoughby

D Curtis Willoughby is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: A Walk through Memory Lane as Related to Computers
Time: Jul 2, 2020 09:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Meeting ID: 303 424 7373
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abmkG3K34

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/3034247373