[NFB-Announce] [corrected] Helping Improve Map and Search Apps for Visually Impaired Users

GSR Accessibility accessibility at eye-square.com
Sat Apr 3 18:45:19 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I sent out an email last week about a research study, and the contact
email address was written incorrectly. Please see below for the
amended version. Thanks!
______

My name is Katie Reuther, and I represent an independent market
research company called Eye Square. We are
currently conducting a new nation-wide project to help improve map and
search apps for visually impaired
users.

We are looking for visually impaired map and search app users to talk
to us via Zoom and give us their
feedback. Interviews will last about an hour, and participants will be
compensated for their time.
Specifically, we’re looking for individuals in Austin, Los Angeles,
and New York City. However,
those in other locations are also welcome to contact me at this email
(accessibility at eye-square.com  ).

The basic qualifications to participate are that individuals be 18
years or older and that they have a
screen reader on their smartphone.

Please email me directly if you’re interested in the project or have
any additional questions.

Thanks so much!

Katie