[Nfb-cars] Gaining experience with driving

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 12 19:37:10 UTC 2009

hi,

there's a huge difference between a military vehicle going on patrol
compared to bumper to bumper traffic.
ok, i would love to see a computer guess at the last nano second that a
human changed their mind and see if the computer controlled car could avoid
the accident.
there's fighting for equality/opportunity then there's a lack of commin
sense.
i would love to know how many people drove before being bllind and if they
would be in favor of being a passenger dependant on computer chips against
human controlled cars and i would not be one of them.

Bryan Schulz