[Nfb-cars] cars meeting/this list

Dave Hutchins dhutchins at kc.rr.com
Sun Jun 28 19:50:17 UTC 2009

Hi Brian,
No, it never did, Joe Nautly paid Peter Donahugh 75 bucks to start, but
nothing was ever done, I have sent Joe lots of photos of car shows we have
had at convention, but he just has them on his computer, if you can start a
web site go for it all the more power to you.  We need some good leadership.
Dave Hutchins CARS Division board member.
It is better to give than to receive, the best things come in small
packages.