[Nfb-cars] test msg

Dave Hutchins dhutchins at kc.rr.com
Mon Jun 29 19:13:46 UTC 2009

Hi Brian,
The Missouri affiliate could sell some popular cars, I thought of buying
some of the General Lee Cars and selling them at our table, you can buy them
for about 10 bucks, I would sell them for 15 bucks, start off small then
build up, people in these times can't afford lots of things to buy, need to
make things affordable, thats the problem Joe had the first year we sold
model cars, he had some expensive cars, some were 40 bucks, the big 1/18,
they don't do good at all, the best ones to buy are the 1/24 and the 1/32,
they are big enough and don't take up too much room in your luggage, he sold
some 1/43, but they didn't do well at all, they are too small, maybe for
someone who doesn't have much room in their apartment or for kids to play
with mainly.  He does have some 1/24 and 1/32 for this year.  Dave
It is better to give than to receive, the best things come in small
packages.