[Nfb-cars] diecast cars

Dave Hutchins dhutchins at kc.rr.com
Thu Jun 24 04:37:30 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone,
This year we are still selling the diecast models cars that Joe Naulty brings to convention.  He has about 600 bucks in his garage that need to be moved so we can get the money for the division, if you know of anyone who would be interested in buying a model, they don't cost much, the money goes to the NFB come to the division table at convention and buy buy buy.  Dave Hutchins board member from Missouri
It is better to give than to receive, the best things come in small packages.