[NFB-Hams] New to the list

cori wills kc9cda at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 14:53:25 UTC 2020

Welcome back to the hobby. There are different ways to upgrade you can go to hamstudy.org W5YI. Both of them are Jaws assessable
Sent from my iPhonecori wills kc9cda

On Aug 11, 2020, at 9:40 AM, Jody ianuzzi via NFB-Hams <nfb-hams at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Good morning all,

I am new to this list. I have had a technician class license for 20 years and I would like to upgrade. I would be very interested in any classes that are offered.

I was a member of the civil air patrol for 20 years where I was a communications officer as well as a mission qualified radio operator.

I really enjoyed the amateur radio meeting at the national convention.

73s. kB1DCS

JODY

To Boldly Go  🖖🏻

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer