[Nfb-kzoo] Agenda and Updates

Tyler merren twmerren at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 14:28:40 UTC 2008

Hey Ya'll,
Here is the agenda for tonights meeting.  I'm thinking that most of the reports and updates will not take as long as we have alotted, but we've got the time factored in case.  Please read it over for the meeting and have in mind what you would like to talk about so we can move the meeting along to the fun stuff. :)

I know that the weather report is not looking very pretty at this point, so we will all keep an eye on that.  I know that this is one meeting that we don't want to miss since their will be snacks and presents, but we should play it safe if things get too bad.  Keep me updated as to your status on the meeting tonight, if you don't have it, my number is 269-207-3000.  If you know you are, or you are not going to make it for certain, be sure to let me know.

Take care everyone and hope to see you tonight,
Tyler
President of NFB of Kalamazoo