[Nfb-kzoo] NFB offended...

Boone, Christine (DLEG) BooneC at michigan.gov
Tue Dec 16 13:36:22 UTC 2008

Bruce and I just watched the thing, and we decided that it is just
really dumb!  It is so dumb in fact, that it is not really worth
bothering about.  Man, what happened to the old SNL?  Now that stuff was
awesome!
So, in the interest of the holiday season, we should all lighten up!

This is just the opinion of two people...very wise people ...