[Nfb-kzoo] meeting date change

Tyler and Leanne Merren tmerren at charter.net
Tue Nov 4 21:40:56 UTC 2008

Kalamazoo NFB members,
Due to several scheduling conflicts with both president and vice president of our chapter, the meeting on Monday, November 10 will be postponed until Monday, November 17.  The usual time of 7 PM will still apply.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  Check for further emails to confirm the availability of the church for November 17.  Please let us know if you have questions or concerns, or if you will not be able to attend the meeting on November 17.
Tyler Merren
President, Kalamazoo chapter of the NFB of Michigan
"Faith is being sure of what we hope for
and certain of what we do not see."
Hebrews 11:1