[Nfb-kzoo] Meeting Agenda

Tyler and Leanne Merren tmerren at charter.net
Sun Nov 16 21:37:25 UTC 2008

Hi NFB list,
I have attached and pasted below the agenda from our chapter president for tomorrow's meeting.  Please read it ahead of time and gather your thoughts on these points for a more efficient meeting.
See you on November 17 at 7 PM.
Leanne
Secretary, Kalamazoo chapter of NFB of Michigan

Kalamazoo Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind Agenda

November 17, 2008

7:00PM: General Maintenances

A.  Call to Order

B.     Role Call

C.    Reading and Approval of Agenda

D.   Reading and Approval of the previous meetings minutes

7:05PM: Reports

A.  President: Presentation of Goals and Visions for the Chapter

B.  Vice President

C.  Treasurer

7:15pm: Old News

A.  State Convention Report

B.  Goalball Demonstration Report

- Collect opinions on the "Well dones" and "Went Wells"

- Collect Opinions on the "Needs improvement" and "what we can learn"

C.  Review of Library Prodject and the next step to take

D.  Transportation millage

7:45PM: New Business

A.  Change of Meeting time to 6:30 to better coincide with bus routes

B.  Goalball Tournament and NFB Involvement/Interest

C.  Christmas party at next meeting

8:00pm: Meeting Adjourns

"Faith is being sure of what we hope for
and certain of what we do not see."
Hebrews 11:1