[Nfb-kzoo] Proposed Letter to Metro Transit

Moss, Corda (DELEG) mossc at michigan.gov
Wed Apr 1 18:25:56 UTC 2009

Why not ask ACB of Kalamazoo?

Corda Moss
Administrative Assistant
Michigan Commission for the Blind
Training Center
Phone: 269 337 3854
Fax: 269 337 3872

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-kzoo-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-kzoo-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of Tim Paulding
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 9:46 AM
To: NFB of Kalamazoo Michigan List
Subject: Re: [Nfb-kzoo] Proposed Letter to Metro Transit

Jage, Tyler and chapter,
I'll call Ron lamb at starfish and see if we can get him and his members
on board with signing this letter. Can you get in contact with some
persons at Organization for students with disabilities?

Can others in the chapter think of other local groups to sign on? Should
we try to get leaders of each group to list names of persons in their
group who would like to sign on?  I think that would be pretty powerful.

Timothy Paulding
Information Technology Coordinator
Disability Network
Southwest Michigan