[Nfb-kzoo] For Those of you in the Employed World

Tyler merren twmerren at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 21:16:28 UTC 2009

JJ,
Tough break man.  Are you familiar enough with some of your fellow employees to possibly set up a car pool situation?  Other wise I would say that like you I basically have the option of taking the Bronson or the Westnedge, though I think the Bronson is easier for you to get to like it is for me.  Despite this, I still prefer the Westnedge because it is far more reliable than the Bronson bus, so if it is possible I would say shoot for that one.

I'll keep thinking though,
Tyler