[Nfb-kzoo] More Updates

Tyler merren twmerren at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 20:23:25 UTC 2009

Hey Everyone,
Alright, the order has been placed at Roma's Pizza for the social event Saturday night.  Some more good news for everyone involved is that not only will they be throwing in the free breadsticks, but they will also be delivering for free as well.  This will save time for our members who would have had to go and pick-up the pizza, and it is better for Roma's Pizza as well, since it is difficult to cook 35 pizzas in one shot.  They will be delivering the first order just before 7:00pm, and the second order around 8:30pm.  On top of all that, he said that he would take care of the sales tax for me as well, so we're paying an even $210 for the whole order, delivery and all, and this way we will have hot pizza half way through the event.

I placed the sweat shurt order with Dave Robinson on...Saturday I think it was, and I got a message saying that he got the order and was going to get them to me, but I haven't heard anything else on that yet.  I've left him a couple of messages, so I'll let you know when I get that figured out.

Corda informed me that she and Christine would be able to pick-up the drinks on Friday, so all is set there, and Jackie unofficially told me that she would be bringing a hand full of commission students to the tournament on Saturday as well.

Things are rolling on well.

Thanks everyone for the hard work, I look forward to this weekend.

Tyler Merren
President of the NFB of Kalamazoo