[Nfb-kzoo] meeting minutes

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Wed Jan 14 03:56:44 UTC 2009

Nice work. I like the pizza party idea. Great thinking.
One correction: Scholarship deadline is March 31.
Don't think you'll get pizza much cheaper. Little Caesar's is $5.55 and
that's just pepperoni or cheese.

I will follow up with K-Metro on next steps and our involvement. I think our
time to be involved will be when the next millage is announced.

There may be two: one for county and one for city so we may have to do this
dance twice.

I sent a technology idea list to Kevin King, but have not heard back yet.

That's all for now.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier licensed Code Factory distributor