[Nfb-kzoo] February Board Meeting

Tyler and Leanne Merren tmerren at charter.net
Tue Jan 27 18:47:07 UTC 2009

One of us would be willing to go if someone else is going to share a room.
I have some business in the Detroit area I should tend to, so I'm
contemplating...  I might go early and spend Friday at my mom's, then head
to the hotel Friday night.  I could save money by staying with my mom...  So
just throwing around some ideas.
Leanne
"Faith is being sure of what we hope for
and certain of what we do not see."
Hebrews 11:1