[Nfb-kzoo] Chapter Oppportunity

Tim Paulding tpaulding at dnswm.org
Fri Mar 13 15:49:12 UTC 2009

Hey Chapter,

A non-profit agency in the area is taking on the task of drumming up
support and securing votes for the upcoming transit milleage in may.
They are doing a number of things, one of which is calling local voding
residents and trying to secure their vote for the milleage. I thought
this would be a great opportunity for us to take on as a chapter. I can
get a copy of the script before hand so  we can get it accessible for
when we decide to volunteer. I have a schedule. We can all work together
one evening, or fill in spots as we are available. The guy running it
said that the evening of March 17 and 18th would be great. The time
slots are 6pm to 8pm for every shift. Please email the listif you think
this is something good for the chapter to get involved with. I will look
at specificdates where people are needed on the phones and email the
list again with those dates. Then, when you guys tell me when you can do
it, I will let the coordinator know our schedule.

Timothy Paulding

Information Technology Coordinator

 Disability Network

Southwest Michigan